COVID -19 STATEMENT
At The Enclave, we understand that the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is concerning and want to stress that, as we closely monitor the situation, we’re taking necessary precautions and preventive measures.
Like you, we are deeply concerned and want to do what we can to help keep our communities and our families safe and healthy. Our number one priority is the health and safety of our residents and employees. We want to assure you that we are monitoring the outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are closely following guidelines and expert recommendations, including guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Our Office is OPEN!
Monday – Friday 10:00a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Our Virtual office will remain open for your comfort.
If you have any questions or concerns or are looking to live at The Enclave now or for Fall 2020, please call us at 330-931-3109 or email us at email@example.com.
What can you expect when attending classes?
CLICK HERE for the latest news, class & campus updates, FAQs and other Coronavirus-related Information from YSU.
Penguin Pantry Information
The YSU Penguin Pantry is available with food and hygiene necessities for those in need. CLICK HERE for more information.
For our Residents
You can go online to the resident portal for work orders or concerns. You can also make your rent payments through the portal. Please contact our office with any concerns about future rent payments.
New Resident Move-In
Providing a memorable and fun move-in process for our residents is always our goal. Due to the pandemic, move-in will look a little different this year. We are anticipating an appointment-only move-in for residents in August 2020. New residents will be sent an email link to schedule appointments as their units become available. Appointments can be made after receiving this email on a first come, first serve basis. We are asking the resident and only two guests arrive on move-in day in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines and ensure safety of all our guests. More specific details will be sent to new residents in the coming weeks.
Our maintenance staff is on site each day to ensure that all common spaces are maintained and disinfected for your safety.
We are requesting at this time that residents only submit maintenance requests that are considered essential by using their Active Building portal.
As we work to ensure the safety of both our residents and our employees, any maintenance request deemed not an emergency may be delayed. (Emergency maintenance needs are defined as loss of power, water leak or loss, and loss of heat or air condition in extreme temperatures.)
We hope to continually provide our amenities to our residents. To do so, we are asking residents to help us stop the spread in our common areas by following some basic pandemic procedures. If everyone can follow these procedures, we will be able to keep our amenities open to residents during this pandemic.
- All amenities have updated occupancy requirements posted on the door to allow for social distancing.
- We have provided hand sanitizing stations as well as sanitizer for the spaces, we ask all residents sanitize their hands and the equipment before and after each use.
- Masks are currently required in public spaces in Summit County as mandated by the State of Ohio- we require masks to be worn in all amenities and common areas.
- Please follow specific policies for each amenity space as posted on the door for that space.
- Residents who are exhibiting symptoms associated with COVID-19 should not use the amenities.
Our staff will continually monitor and sanitize our amenity spaces for resident use, but please use at your own risk.
In addition to our standard cleaning procedures, we are taking additional precautionary steps to increase the frequency of the cleaning and disinfecting. Here are some examples of what we are asking our residents to do as a precaution:
- Disinfecting high-touch surfaces throughout apartments, such as door handles, bathrooms, common areas, etc.
- If you are feeling ill/sick please inform your roommates so they may take extra precautions.
- Take a moment to educate yourself on COVID-19 symptoms, as well as preventative measures from the CDC website.
- Wash your hands often, which has been proven by the CDC to be the most effective preventative measure.
- We are recommending that those who are not feeling well to stay home to prevent the spread of germs.
Health and safety are all of our responsibilities. We encourage you to practice safety measures at home and when you’re out. Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water frequently, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your elbow if you have to sneeze or cough, and please stay home if you are sick.
This situation continues to change rapidly, so we will remain vigilant, continue to monitor the situation, and update our residents regularly. We are grateful for your loyalty and are committed to providing you with a great experience.
The Enclave Management